2006年3月25日 星期六

Chinese Name(笑話一則)

今天收到一則笑話, 貼上來博君一笑.


題目是:


Chinese Name : Annie Wan


>Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?
>
>Operator : Yes, you can speak to me.
>
>Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!
>
>Operator: You are talking to someone! Who is this?
>
>Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.
>
>Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But
>what's this urgent matter about?
>
>Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noel
>Wan
>was involved in an accident. Noel Wan got injured and now Noel Wan is
>being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the
>hospital.
>
>Operator: Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the
>hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this
>hilarious but I don't have time for this!
>
>Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?
>
>Operator: I'm Saw Lee.
>
>Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!


 


3 則留言:

  1. ...真的很好笑喔...

    回覆刪除
  2. 真好奇這三姐弟ㄉ爸爸叫什麼Wan
    [版主回覆10/30/2006 14:12:14]那就要好好的發揮一下想像力了!

    回覆刪除

友善列印